You don’t need to break the bank to make great food. Here, Gordon explains the core essentials of what you need in the kitchen, and what to look out for when making purchases such as kitchen knives, frying pans and many more.
Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Tips
- Gordon Ramsay How To Master 5 Basic Cooking SkillsWe’ve compiled five previous videos into one, helping you to master your basic skills in the kitchen. Cooking rice, chopping an onion, sharpening a knife, deboning a fish and cooking pasta.
- Gordon Ramsay 3 Christmas Dishes to Prepare in AdvanceChristmas can be a frantic time in the kitchen, so why not make use of the days in advance to prepare some delicious Christmas treats? We’ve raided the archives for 3 Ramsay festive delights – pork, apricot and pistachio stuffing, caramelized cranberry & apple sauce and mint chocolate truffles.
- Gordon Ramsay 5 Winter Dishes to Warm Your CocklesRevisit some archive Ramsay classics from the channel, and be inspired to cook this winter. Recipes include a roasted tomato soup with cheese on toast, beef brisket, apple and cranberry crumble, shepherds pie and spiced rice pudding.
- Gordon Ramsay 10 Incredibly Useful Cooking TipsHere are 10 surprisingly useful (and sometimes unconventional) cooking tips to make life easier for you in the kitchen. Learn useful skills such as how to ripen fruit quickly, cut herbs perfectly or get rid of peppers from your finger, plus many more!
- Gordon Ramsay Top 5 Indian Dish RecipesWe found 5 of the best and most interesting Indian recipes from the channel, including some footage from Gordon’s time spent in India.