You can make a stunning, delicious dinner dish for your family without going to your local favorite wing restaurant. Extremely delightful Sticky Spicy Chicken Wings marinade with Asian flavors can be cooked at home by you with this Gordon Ramsay recipe. An excellent dish you could cook at home with the ingredients you can buy in the nearest supermarket.
Want to Learn More About Cooking?
With the Annual MasterClass Membership, you can become a better chef. Gordon Ramsay, Gabriela Cámara, Chef Thomas Keller, Dominique Ansel, Yotam Ottolenghi, Alice Waters, and other world-class chefs teach exclusive video lessons to members.
Equipment You Need To Make Gordon Ramsay’s Sticky Spicy Wings?
- Saucepan – A saucepan is required for sautéing the wings in oil.
- Tongs – Tongs prevent your hands from burning when flipping wings in the pan.
- Spatula – A spatula can mix the ingredients before adding them to the wings.
- Served in a large bowl, these hot chicken wings are delicious. Salt, smoked paprika, and hot sauce can be kept in small bowls.
- Spoon – Sprinkle the smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt over chicken wings.
- Oven – The wings can be baked in the oven to ensure the meat is thoroughly cooked without drying out. The wings are tastier and more tender when they are baked.
- Roasting Pan – The chicken wings should be cooked in a baking pan or an oven.
I’ve used and recommend both cookware sets, the ScanPan 10-Piece Cookware Set and the HexClad 7-Piece Hybrid; both are well-made pans with a solid, heavy bottom, heat fast, and they get the job done. Visit the ScanPan or HexClad on Amazon.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Chicken Wings
Sticky Spicy Chicken Wings are the picture-perfect finger food for any get-together, sports game, or event. Sweet and sticky with just the right amount of spicy heat level, they are the most off-the-chain wings you’ll ever have. This recipe is undoubtedly my favorite way to prepare chicken wings.
Step 1. First, start with making the marinade. Add 3 Tbsp. of tamarind paste, 2 Tbsp in a med-sized bowl. Of cane sugar. Now, add a good amount of red pepper flakes and 2 cloves of crushed garlic and add a 1 Tbsp. Of fish sauce and 2 Tbsp. Of olive oil.
Step 2. Put the chicken wings into the med-sized bowl and start rubbing the marinade onto the wings. Make to coat all the chicken wings with the entire amount of marinade. Now Cover the wings and put them into the refrigerator. Preferably marinate your chicken wings overnight; half an hour is enough to get the Asian flavors going if you don’t have time.
Step 3. Place the chicken wings on the baking sheet. Now line the baking sheet with aluminum foil on it.
Step 4. Put the baking sheet in a 425°F degree oven for about 25-30 minutes. When cooking, place chicken wings onto the serving plate and sprinkle some chives or green onions.