Fresh spinach sautéed wilted with garlic and shallot in olive oil and butter. This Hell’s Kitchen Wilted Sautéed Spinach recipe is the simplest and quickest spinach side dish s well as being healthy and low-carb keto diet-friendly. It’s flavorful Sautéed shallot and garlic in olive oil and butter combination are the ideal flavor base for fresh sautéed wilted spinach. This is by far the best sautéed wilted spinach recipe you will make. It’s healthy, tasty and goes well with any main entree course meal.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Wilted Sautéed Spinach
You can cover the sauté pan for the first minute if you want to get the procedure started extra fast. The sauté spinach will only take up to a few minutes to cook till it’s prepared to eat. Don’t sauté it for too long, or it will turn out to be extremely soft and turn brown and char.
Step 1. In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat.
Step 2. Add the shallot and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
Step 3. Add the spinach and cook, tossing to coat, until the spinach is wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Check out Coconut Lemongrass Cream Sauce
More Gordon Ramsay Recipes
- Lobster Spaghetti Recipe Gordon RamsayHell’s Kitchen Lobster and Spaghetti Recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Lobster is one of those few foods you can bring home live from the store to cook yourself. If you’re up for the challenge, it’s very easy to do.
- Pan-Fried Red SnapperHell’s Kitchen Red Snapper recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Next time you are shopping look in the fish cases, get some red snapper fillets with the skin still on and pan fry the snapper for a simple and delightful light dinner.
- Sesame Crusted Pan Seared TunaHell’s Kitchen Pan Seared Tuna with a sesame crust recipe by Gordon Ramsay. When purchasing tuna select labeled with “sushi grade” from a trusted fresh fish market or the fish section of your grocery store. The green tea soba noodles-cha soba can be found in Asian markets.
- Chicken Under a Brick with Herb GremolataHell’s Kitchen Brick Chicken recipe by Gordon Ramsay. You’ll first need to prepare the whole chicken by spatchcocking, which is simply removing the chicken’s backbone. Then the chicken goes into a hot pan skin side down.
- Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara Recipe with Truffle MushroomHell’s Kitchen Pasta Carbonara Recipe by Gordon Ramsay is one of the easiest dishes you will ever make with only a few simple ingredients ready in 20 min, Loaded with Parmesan and crisp Pancetta goodness. Carbonara is an Italian dish from Rome made with pasta.