Do you need gift ideas to give a big thank you to a special someone for a birthday or show thanks to somebody who has truly gone the extra mile for you recently? Below is everything the Gordon Ramsay fan in your life needs for the holiday season or any occasion.
Gordon Ramsay Birthday Gift
There is no denying rowdy chef Ramsay is iconic. With everything from television surprises to entertaining talk-show interviews, he has won over the hearts of millions of people.
1. Masterclass: Give a gift of online cooking classes taught by the world’s best chef Ramsay.
2. Knife Block Set: J.A. Henckels twin professional knife series trustworthy quality is a line of knives respected by professional chefs and home cooks.
3. Pots and Pans Set: Top-of-the-line, heavy-duty pots are built to last for a lifetime and can transform any home cooking.
5. Cast-Iron Skillet: A 10- to 12-inch cast-iron skillet will suit most needs; it’s a go-to pan for generations to come.
6. Boos Cutting Board: Boos makes the best wooden cutting boards. They are designed to meet the demanding expectations of commercial kitchens and exceed the highest level of quality.
7. Kitchen Mixer: Knead and whip ingredients into culinary masterpieces quickly and easily. The power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
8. Blender: A Gordon’s essential blender is not just for soups and smoothies but for achieving silky-smooth purees, making aioli, and emulsifying dressing.
9. Food Processor: Chop, Puree, Shred, and Slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses, and more.
10. Cookbooks: Quick and Delicious, Gordon takes all his culinary experience from an illustrious career to create cookbooks with amazing, tasty recipes.
11. Gifts & Merchandise: High-quality gifts and merchandise. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home décor, and more by independent artists and designers.
Three-Course Lunch at Gordon Ramsay’s Savoy Grill
Three-course lunch and champagne at Gordon’s prestigious Savoy Grill restaurant. You and a lucky guest can savor the tastes of a three-course lunch, made from the best British food with classic culinary procedures. You’ll dine in the classic 1920’s art deco dining room while savoring a chilled glass of Champagne each. A daily-changing menu that puts stress on seasonality, lunch at the Savoy Grill is a gift to remember.
Buy: Lunch Gordon Ramsay’s Savoy Grill at Virgin Experience
Street Lounge Dining & Cocktail Experience at Bread Street Kitchen
Street Lounge is an exclusive adventure where you’ll find exciting food and cocktail menus in a unique spaceship-like dining pod. For your own private dining experience, you’ll have personal use of Street Lounge, making it ideal for a friendly date night or birthday celebrations with a difference! Dine on a host of tasty favorites highlighting the likes of snow crab California rolls, tuna tartare, lollipop tamarind chicken wings, and truffle fries. What are you waiting for? The countdown is on!
Buy: Street Lounge Dining & Cocktail Experience at Virgin Experience
Central London Helicopter Flight and Lunch at Gordon Ramsay’s London House
Discover London from a whole new view with an exciting Central London Helicopter Flight and luxurious lunch at his London House. You and a guest can see the city’s milestones from a breathtaking viewpoint, including aerial scenes of Tate Britain, Houses of Parliament, the Shard, and more.
Afterward, you’ll feast on three courses of contemporary British cuisine from the specifically chosen set menu at Gordon’s London House establishment in Battersea. Offering a comfortable neighborhood vibe and just minutes from the London Heliport, London House serves up seasonally-inspired food and drink that’s certain to end things on a great note.
Buy: Helicopter Flight and Lunch at Gordon’s House at Virgin Experience