We found 5 of the best and most interesting Indian recipes from the channel, including some footage from Gordon’s time spent in India.
Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Tips
- Gordon Ramsay’s Essential Fresh Herb GuideLearning to cook with fresh herbs has changed the way that I cook as well as I experience the art of cooking, being rather inexpensive, especially if you grow them at home, fresh herbs are a great way to liven up any dish. They really can make an average dish to a much more exciting dish with little effort.
- Gordon Ramsay Top 5 Indian Dish RecipesWe found 5 of the best and most interesting Indian recipes from the channel, including some footage from Gordon’s time spent in India.
- Gordon Ramsay Ravioli Filling and Pasta DoughMaking specialty homemade noodles and stuffing them by hand can sound like a difficult process, but making amazing specialty pasta cuts and stuffed Ravioli pasta from scratch is extremely simple. Also using freshly homemade pasta is a complete game-changer in crafting delicious, five-star dishes.
- Gordon Ramsay Pots and Pans: What Does He Use?Gordon Says that the first step to cooking like him is having the right equipment, he recommends always buying high-quality heavy-duty Pots and Pans you can afford because they are made to last a lifetime. The materials used in making a pan is what delivers even heating and control in cooking.
- Gordon Ramsay Lobster Prep (How to Deshell)Gordon Ramsay lobster demonstrates how to prep a lobster at home removing every ounce of lobster meat out of the shell, including the delicious claws, legs, knuckles, and head. The guide goes over how to kill your lobster humanely and safely, how to cook lobster and of course how to deshell.