This Hell’s Kitchen Mushroom Risotto recipe is so delightful it one of the easiest variants of all risotto recipes. The real secret comes from using portobello mushrooms and white mushrooms with chicken stock, but you can substitute vegetable stock if you like.
You can find the vegetable stock base in the supermarket. You can also make it yourself by simmering stirring vegetables, with celery, carrot, and onion, and then straining the liquid. I don’t mind babysitting risotto, it’s simple enough to do, and you can make other things as you keep the corner of your eye on the risotto. The end result is so worth the try.
How to make Gordon Ramsay Mushroom Risotto
Risotto often confuse People as a main crouse pasta dish, but it’s a rice starter. Although risotto is primarily a dish from Northern Italy, there are many modern variations of this tasty dish.
Step 1. In a saucepan, warm the broth over low heat.
Step 2. Warm 2 tbsp. Olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in the mushrooms, and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Remove mushrooms and their liquid, and set aside.
Step 1. Add 1 tbsp. Olive oil to skillet, and stir in the shallots. Cook 1 minute add rice, stirring to coat with oil, about 2 minutes. When the rice has taken on a pale, golden color, pour in the wine, continually stirring until the wine is fully absorbed.
Step 2. Add 1/2 cup broth to the rice and stir until the broth is absorbed. Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time, stirring continuously, until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 3. Remove from heat, and stir in mushrooms with their liquid, butter, chives, and parmesan, Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Check out Creamy Asparagus Risotto
Gordon Ramsay Side Recipes
- Homemade Baked Beans and Potato CakesHell’s Kitchen Homemade Baked Beans and Potato Cakes recipe by Gordon Ramsay. To get a better balance of sweetness and acidity which is suitable to the adult pallet as well as to add some spice to balance off the natural mildness of the beans.
- Hell’s Kitchen Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes RecipeHell’s Kitchen ultimate Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes Recipe by Gordon Ramsay is absolutely rich and creamy, full of great whipped potatoes that are pressed through a potato ricer and with the high-fat content of the cream.
- Hell’s Kitchen Buttermilk Red Bliss Mashed PotatoesHell’s Kitchen Buttermilk Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Like Russet potatoes and medium-starch potatoes known as Yukon Golds. These varieties of potatoes contain the lowest amount of moisture of all potatoes.
- Wasabi Mashed PotatoesHell’s Kitchen Gordon Ramsay ultimate Wasabi Mashed Potatoes recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Made with Yukon Gold potatoes that have a moist, sweet flesh that works with virtually any cooking method. They make a brilliant mash, with wasabi adding a sharp hint of sushi-style heat.
- Best 3 Hell’s Kitchen Mashed Potato RecipesBest Hell’s Kitchen Mashed Potato Recipes are whipped and creamy with all being outrageously good! Yukon Gold, Red Bliss or Wasabi, for the holidays or dinner guests these three mashed potatoes recipes, can always make an appearance.