In keeping with the Hell’s Kitchen tradition of combining comfort food with fine dining, this down-home classic Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes Recipe. These marvelous handmade mashed potatoes are absolutely rich and creamy, full of great whipped potatoes that are pressed through a potato ricer and with the high-fat content of the cream.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
Step 1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by two inches. Add ½ tsp. of salt and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to simmer, cover the pot partially, and cook until the Yukon potatoes are very tender when tested with the tip of a sharp paring knife, 25 – 30 minutes.
Step 2. Drain the Yukon potatoes, set aside some of the cooking water.
Step 3. Blend the cream and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
Step 4. Place the Yukon potatoes through a potato ricer or food mill and return them to the pot over low heat. Add the hot cream and butter mixture and mix with a wooden spoon. If the Yukon potatoes are too thick, add a small amount of the reserved cooking water until they are the consistency you like or use a hand mixer for a smoother texture. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside to keep warm.
Gordon Ramsay Side Recipes
- Gordon Ramsay Pan-Seared Blistered AsparagusThis Gordon Ramsay Asparagus recipe is sauteed raw which intensifies the Asparagus flavor. He leaves the savory skin on then he blisters them in a hot cast-iron pan skillet. Gordon Ramsay likes the color contrast between white and green asparagus in this recipe. The white is naturally sweet with a rich texture and the green is more earthy with vivid green color.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Best Italian MeatballsHell’s Kitchen Italian Meatball recipe by Gordon Ramsay. If you’re looking for a truly, dummy-proof Italian meatball recipe, your search is over this Gordon Ramsay Meatballs are traditional Italian meatballs at their best. A mixture of beef and pork deliver an abundance, some aromatics.
- Wilted Sautéed SpinachThis Hell’s Kitchen Wilted Sautéed Spinach recipe by Gordon Ramsay is the simplest and quickest spinach side dish s well as being healthy and low-carb keto diet-friendly. It’s flavorful Sautéed shallot and garlic in olive oil and butter combination are the ideal flavor base for fresh sautéed wilted spinach.
- Best 3 Hell’s Kitchen Mashed Potato RecipesBest Hell’s Kitchen Mashed Potato Recipes are whipped and creamy with all being outrageously good! Yukon Gold, Red Bliss or Wasabi, for the holidays or dinner guests these three mashed potatoes recipes, can always make an appearance.
- Wasabi Mashed PotatoesHell’s Kitchen Gordon Ramsay ultimate Wasabi Mashed Potatoes recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Made with Yukon Gold potatoes that have a moist, sweet flesh that works with virtually any cooking method. They make a brilliant mash, with wasabi adding a sharp hint of sushi-style heat.