Gordon Ramsay steak recipe with Chimichurri sauce has it all for summertime grilling; it’s juicy, full of flavor, and straightforward to prepare. The Espelette pepper seasoning is a French pepper that you buy from online retailers such as Amazon. You can sub-out smoked paprika if need be, but Gordon says the stuff “magically amazing” helps tenderize the steak. He also makes long shallow cuts along the top of the skirt steak just before placing it grill.
Gordon Ramsay Perfect Argentina Steak
If you’re into chimichurri, then you’ll love this Gordon Ramsay chimichurri sauce. Made with sugar, coarse salt, garlic, coriander, mint, dill, cilantro, parsley, zest, lemon juice, and olive oil, it’s rather a classic recipe. Gordon uses a pestle and mortar to crush everything together; I don’t own a mortar, so I had to make it with a food processor, and it came out just fine, and you can too.
Flank Steak Recipe
1. Marinate the skirt/flank steak with salt, pepper, oil, and Espelette pepper.
2. Grill with hash marks to medium rare
3. Rest for 5 minutes
4. Slice on a bias right before serving
1. Put cilantro, mint, garlic, parsley, dill and coriander in a mortar
2. Pestle with coarse salt, lemon zest an olive oil.
3. Blend well
4. Finish with squeeze of lemon juice
Make Whiten Beans & Chorizo
1. Bring a large stockpot of salt water to a boil.
2. Blanch Swiss chard and immediately shock in ice water.
3. Drain out all excess water from Swiss chard.
4. Brown the Spanish chorizo
5. Add shallots and garlic, and sweat.
6. Add Cannellini beans along with blanched Swiss chard.
7. Add in chicken stock and cook until reduced by half.
8. Finish with butter.