The Coconut Lemongrass Cream Sauce is not a thick sauce, although it is smooth, and it is savory. The dominant flavors are lemongrass, with a hint of ginger and rich coconut milk.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Lemongrass and Coconut Cream Sauce
I served this up over scallops, salmon, crabcakes goods weel with all your favorite seafood dishes.
Coconut Lemon Grass Cream Sauce
Step 1. As the scallops are cooking, boil coconut milk on med heat. Then add all other ingredients reduce to simmer for 10 minutes, stir infrequently. Drain off all solids with a slotted spoon.
Step 2. Just before severing Spoon sauce liberally over your favorite seafood dishes.
Gordon Ramsay Seafood Recipes
- Pan-Fried Red SnapperHell’s Kitchen Red Snapper recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Next time you are shopping look in the fish cases, get some red snapper fillets with the skin still on and pan fry the snapper for a simple and delightful light dinner.
- Sesame Crusted Pan Seared TunaHell’s Kitchen Pan Seared Tuna with a sesame crust recipe by Gordon Ramsay. When purchasing tuna select labeled with “sushi grade” from a trusted fresh fish market or the fish section of your grocery store. The green tea soba noodles-cha soba can be found in Asian markets.
- Pan Seared Halibut with Lemon Beurre Blanc and Tartar Potato PureeHell’s Kitchen Pan-Roasted Halibut recipe by Gordon Ramsay is unquestionably my favorite way of cooking fish. This recipe of pan seared halibut gives the fish a nice crispy sear flavor on the outside while leaving the inside nice and flakey.
- Gordon Ramsay Crispy Skin Salmon with Confit FennelHell’s Kitchen Crispy Skin Salmon with Confit Fennel recipe by Gordon Ramsay. The fish must be completely patted down, leaving no moisture on the skin. This will help the hot oil start searing the skin instantly as soon as the skin hits the heat.
- The Best Mexican Shrimp Tostadas CevicheHell’s Kitchen Mexican Shrimp Tostadas Ceviche Recipe by Gordon Ramsay. I realized that this dish is all about the contrast of the textures and, colors. Made with mouthwatering shrimp, and soft, ripe avocado, tossed with crunchy radishes and served on a delightful crunchy Tostada base tortilla.