When making Chicken Stir Fry it’s important to keep everything moving it around the pan quickly because you are cooking over high heat, specifically after you add the garlic to the pan, as it will easily burn and taste unpleasant. The reason for pounding the chicken flat it will cook the chicken quicker, but it also helps to make it tender.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Chicken Stir Fry
Pushing the frying pan away from you and sharply pull it back is the secret when sauteing stir fry vegetables. It will take a little practice and patience, however, it’s a skill definitely worth achieving.
Step 1. If you are using dried rice noodles, you need to soak them in warm water until they are softened, or according to instructions on the package. (about 10 minutes, this is depending on which brand you use.)
Step 2. Meantime, you need to butterfly the chicken fillet by slicing into it horizontally, though leaving it attached down one side, next open it out. You can Make it Flat by using a rolling pin, then diagonally cutting into strips.
Step 3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper add to Heated pan over high heat with oil. Now stir-fry for about 3 minutes until golden brown all over but not quite cooked all the way through.
Step 4. Now add the garlic and stir-fry for more 30 seconds, now add the broccoli, continue to stir-frying for an additional few minutes until all is tender; now add your soy sauce to season the stir-fry. After the broccoli is cooked and tender, take the recipe contents out of the fry-pan, set them aside. Now wipe out your fry- pan, add a dash of oil and heat through.
Step 5. Drain your soaked noodles. Now add eggs to the hot fry-pan, season and stir over the heat, letting the bottom of the egg to cook. Now add the rice noodles and toss and mix well, breaking up egg at the same time. now place the chicken and broccoli mixture back into the frying pan and heat through, stir-frying over medium heat.
Step 6. Immediately Serve the noodles along with wedges of lime to squeeze on top of stir fry.
More Gordon Ramsay Recipes
- Gordon Ramsay Beef Wellington Recipe with Red Wine SauceGordon Ramsay adapts the traditional Beef Wellington recipe with his faithful cast iron skillet by searing, gives the beef fillet color, depth, and flavor. Using Dijon mustard to tenderize and […]
- Gordon Ramsay Turkey Recipe (Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Anytime Occasion)Have you ever wondered how Gordon Ramsay prepares his roast turkey recipe? He not only knows how to cook a delicious turkey, but he also knows the best way to […]
- Gordon Ramsay Steak Recipe with Skirt, Chimichurri & White Bean ChorizoChef Gordon Ramsay’s Skirt Steak with Chimichurri & White Bean Chorizo has all that you desire for your summertime grilling its juicy, full of flavor as well as very easy simple to prepare. The Espelette pepper seasoning, which is a posh French pepper that you buy from online retailers.
- Gordon Ramsay Crab Cakes with Creamed Corn and AsparagusThis Gordon Ramsay crab cake recipe made with “lump crab meat” or “backfin crab meat.” This is the white sweet crab meat that comes from the body of the crab. The other meat is “claw meat” and comes from the claws or legs of the crab. You can use any meat from the crab that you want but true Marylanders…
- Gordon Ramsay Pork Chops, with Mashed Potatoes and Caramelized ApplesGordon Ramsay pork chop recipe with Mustard Grain Sauce, Braised cabbage, incredible mashed potatoes, and magnificent caramelized tart apples. Amaze your family with this delightful port chop recipe. Pork chops are one of the simplest proteins to prepare for an easy weeknight meal.