Blackened Red Drum Recipe is one of my favorite ways to enjoy redfish. I love coating redfish with Cajun bold spices and frying it until it is blackened. This blackened red drum recipe will Impress your weeknight guest as it’s so simple to make but fully packed with bold flavor.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Blackened Red Drum
I love serving up this fish dish with Ancient Grains, Kale or a tri-color cauliflower, roasted okra, or broccolini and sometimes just a simple side salad.
For Blackened Season
Step 1. Mix all seasons together, store in an airtight container, in a cool dark place. Cab be store for 6 months.
Step 2. When ready to use, just apply a plentiful amount of the rub onto any flesh of fish you wish to be Blacken, cook as directed.
Step 1. Preheat heavy cast-iron skillet. Get it nice and hot, 15 to 30 minutes
Step 2. Hold back 12 Tbsp. of melted butter into a shallow dish.
Step 3. Dip each fillet into butter.
Step 4. Sprinkling the blackening season species on each side of the fish.
Step 5. Put fish into the skillet and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until the bottom is Blackened but not char-burned.
Step 6. Gently flip so you do not break the fish fillets
Step 7. Drizzle about a tsp. of butter on the cooked side of fish, keep on cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until the fish fillet is finished or internal temperature reaches 150 F.
Step 8. Remove fish from pan and with Vegetables
For Orange Butter Sauce
Step 1. Stir Up all together to start with 4 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan; bring about to a boil over medium-high heat about 25 minutes or until mixture is decreased to 1/4 cup. Take Off from heat.
Step 2. Slowly whisk butter into orange juice blend. Serve immediately over fish
Gordon Ramsay Fish Recipes
- Gordon Ramsay’s Top 5 Fish Recipes (Easy and Simple)Jump to RecipePrint RecipeIt seems that unless fish comes covered in batter and served with chips on the side, most people don’t care for it. That’s a shame because fish
- Gordon Ramsay Fish and ChipsHell’s Kitchen Fish and Chips Recipe by Gordon Ramsay. The fish is coated with a beer batter that produces a crunchy and delightful texture, as the internal of the fish is delicate fall apart flaky and One of the features of this fish and chip recipe create a different from any other that you’ll discover is the addition of the mushy peas.
- Best 10 Hell’s Kitchen Fish RecipesHell’s Kitchen Best Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay. There are plenty of fish recipes that you can make on our website to share with your loved ones. Enjoy reading about and making these recipes.
- Parmesan Crusted Sea Scallops, Sautéed Spinach with Lemon Caper SauceThis Hell’s Kitchen Parmesan Crusted Sea Scallops recipe by Gordon Ramsay has a pleasant balance of crispy gold-brown topping crust and sweet, tender sea scallops. They are decadent the way sea scallops should taste, thankfulness to the tasty caper butter-lemon sauce.
- Shrimp and Scallop RisottoThis Hell’s Kitchen Shrimp and Scallop Risotto Recipes by Gordon Ramsay needs to be Stirred continuously like so many risotto recipes demand it. You can feel free to adapt this recipe as I did, swapping out canned seafood stock for the homemade shrimp stock.