Don’t be frightened to cook this sweet, juicy seared scallop recipe in your kitchen. You’ll first want to get the pan extremely hot so you can get a good sear on both sides. The key is to have all your ingredients ready because once Scallops hit the pan it all moves very fast.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Pan Seared Scallop
This guide will go through the steps of how to cook seared scallop appetizer. Now go gather your equipment and let’s start cooking.
Making Apples Puree
Place all ingredients to a pan with a lid. Keep Simmering apples until they are very soft, about 20 mins. Take off lid and rescue liquid. Blend until smooth.
Make Tarragon Mayo
Combine all ingredients. Season to taste.
Make Candied Walnuts
Bring all ingredients to a boil in a saucepan. Allow for a syrup to form. Strain the walnuts from the liquid and bake at 325 for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
Check Out How to Cook Crispy Skin Salmon
Gordon Ramsay Fish Recipes
- Gordon Ramsay’s Top 5 Fish Recipes (Easy and Simple)Jump to RecipePrint RecipeIt seems that unless fish comes covered in batter and served with chips on the side, most people don’t care for it. That’s a shame because fish
- Gordon Ramsay Fish and ChipsHell’s Kitchen Fish and Chips Recipe by Gordon Ramsay. The fish is coated with a beer batter that produces a crunchy and delightful texture, as the internal of the fish is delicate fall apart flaky and One of the features of this fish and chip recipe create a different from any other that you’ll discover is the addition of the mushy peas.
- Best 10 Hell’s Kitchen Fish RecipesHell’s Kitchen Best Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay. There are plenty of fish recipes that you can make on our website to share with your loved ones. Enjoy reading about and making these recipes.
- Parmesan Crusted Sea Scallops, Sautéed Spinach with Lemon Caper SauceThis Hell’s Kitchen Parmesan Crusted Sea Scallops recipe by Gordon Ramsay has a pleasant balance of crispy gold-brown topping crust and sweet, tender sea scallops. They are decadent the way sea scallops should taste, thankfulness to the tasty caper butter-lemon sauce.
- Shrimp and Scallop RisottoThis Hell’s Kitchen Shrimp and Scallop Risotto Recipes by Gordon Ramsay needs to be Stirred continuously like so many risotto recipes demand it. You can feel free to adapt this recipe as I did, swapping out canned seafood stock for the homemade shrimp stock.