If you ever need an easy, quick lettuce wrap recipe that will go well with literally any main dish you need not look any further. This Butter Lettuce Spicy Ground Beef is for real. It’s one of the easiest recipes, but oh so damn good! Make sure whenever you purchase your lettuce, you buy the freshest, crisp head of butter lettuce they have in the supermarket, it makes a difference.
What Is A Lettuce Wrap?
A lettuce wrap is a sandwich using lettuce substituted for the bread. A sandwich wrap with the same type of filling, shouldn’t be mixed up or confused with other sandwiches that use lettuce as an Ingredient, such as the B.L.T. (Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato) sandwich or a tomato and lettuce sandwich.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Beef Lettuce Wraps
Below step by step guide shows how to make a quick, simple spicy beef lettuce wraps for an anytime meal or Appetizer. Now go gather your equipment and let’s start cooking.
Equipment Needed for Spicy Ground Beef Lettuce Recipe:
- Chefs knife
- Cutting board
- 12” Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Small Bowl
1. Brown Ground Meat
Place a large frying pan on the heat and add olive oil. Blend the minced chopped beef and pork together. Season with salt and pepper to taste and blend well to make sure the seasoning equally mixes though out. Fry the all the minced meat in the hot frypan for 5–7 minutes until crispy, brown, and broken down to a fine uniformity. Drain the crisped mincemeat in a strainer, this will help meat keep crispy. Place to the side.
2. Cook Remaining Ingredients
Clean out the pan, now add a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the garlic, ginger, and chili. Continue Frying add a pinch of salt and the sugar for 2 minutes. Then add all the drained minced meat and stir to blend together.
Now add the fish sauce, get hot through. Now mix in the lime zest and along with ½ cup juice, add the Scallions, stir for 30 seconds. Remove off heat.
3. Make Lettuce Wrap Dressing
Serve by spooning minced meat mixture into the Boston lettuce leaves, drizzle dressing on top then serve.
Check out Gordon Ramsay Crispy Duck Breast
Gordon Ramsay Appetizer Recipes
- Best 5 Hell’s Kitchen Risotto RecipesBest Hell’s Kitchen Risotto Recipes. Need a change from your same old risotto recipe look no further. We have the most of Hell’s famous risotto recipes all in one place.
- Shrimp and Scallop RisottoThis Hell’s Kitchen Shrimp and Scallop Risotto Recipes by Gordon Ramsay needs to be Stirred continuously like so many risotto recipes demand it. You can feel free to adapt this recipe as I did, swapping out canned seafood stock for the homemade shrimp stock.
- Lobster RisottoThis Hell’s Kitchen Lobster Risotto recipe by Gordon Ramsay is a simple, yet luxury meal. Using Lobster is much better than a bouillon stock. I had some leftover steamed asparagus spears, cut them up, and tossed them in at the end.
- Gordon Ramsay King Crab CapelliniHell’s Kitchen King Crab Capellini with Chili, Lime, and Green Onion recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Capellini is one of the thinnest of strand pasta capelli d’angelo or angel hair, is a yet thinner variant and hence very light and excellent set against the sweet, opulent king crab.
- Mushroom Risotto with Parmesan CheeseHell’s Kitchen Mushroom Risotto with Parmesan Cheese recipe by Gordon Ramsay. Made with portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced, shallots and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.