If you’re looking for a truly, dummy-proof Italian meatball recipe, your search is over. These Gordon Ramsay Meatballs are traditional Italian meatballs at their best. A mixture of beef and pork deliver an abundance, aromatics, and with the added romano makes these meatballs extremely tasty, along with some milk added assures they’re moist and super tender.
These meatballs are precisely what you crave stacked high onto your spaghetti or any pasta as a matter of fact. They can also be used when you want to make a meatball sub sandwich, or, as what I and my family do, eaten all by themself in a plate with tomato sauce with sprinkled cheese on top.
How to Make Gordon Ramsay Meatball Recipe
Don’t Overmixing the ground beef and pork mixture; it will make meatballs too dense and hard. It may not be the most pleasant, but it very important to mix and form the meatballs with your hands. It will help you combine all the added ingredients quickly and gently handly when from the meatballs. I also suggest whisking the eggs before placing them to the mixing bowl so that it blends more evenly.
Step 1. In a med-sized bowl add the breadcrumbs, then pour in just enough milk to cover and Place aside to letting breadcrumbs to soak. Pre-Heat oven at 350°F.
Step 2. Start making the sauce, by heating the 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a fry-pan and lightly fry the chopped shallots, pepper and garlic for about 2-3 minutes until translucent and soft.
Step 3. add the 2 14oz cans of tomatoes along with the basil, oregano and some seasoning this with a splash of white wine to deglaze the pan. Let the tomato sauce slowly simmer for about 10-15 minutes so its sauce can reduce and thicken.
Step 4. As the sauce is simmering, make the meatballs. Place the ground pork and beef into a large-sized mixing bowl and now the chopped garlic, Parmesan and parsley. Now with your hands Press the breadcrumbs and takeout the excess milk and add them to the mixing bowl with ground meats. thoroughly mix, working with your hands, then season meatballs with the salt and pepper.
Step 5. Start Shaping the blend into balls, the size of a golf ball, dust them with the flour. Now in a frying pan heat the olive oil. When the oil is hot, start frying the meatballs, in batches of 4-5 as to not overcrowd, Fry until golden.
Step 6. After Frying the Meatballs add them to the sauce, after finishing cooking in sauce place meatballs into a casserole dish. Put casserole dish in a 350°F preheated oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite pasta as a side dish or with a light salad.
More Gordon Ramsay Recipes
- Sea Scallops with Coconut Lemongrass Cream SauceHell’s Kitchen Pan Sea Scallops, Basil Mint Herb Salad with Coconut Lemon Grass Cream Sauce recipe By Gordon Ramsay. It might seem intimidating, but it’s extremely easy to do at home. Here’s how to do it correctly make it every time.
- Parmesan Crusted Sea Scallops, Sautéed Spinach with Lemon Caper SauceThis Hell’s Kitchen Parmesan Crusted Sea Scallops recipe by Gordon Ramsay has a pleasant balance of crispy gold-brown topping crust and sweet, tender sea scallops. They are decadent the way sea scallops should taste, thankfulness to the tasty caper butter-lemon sauce.
- Best 10 Hell’s Kitchen Fish RecipesHell’s Kitchen Best Fish Recipes by Gordon Ramsay. There are plenty of fish recipes that you can make on our website to share with your loved ones. Enjoy reading about and making these recipes.
- Best 10 Hell’s Kitchen Chicken RecipesHell’s Kitchen Best Chicken Recipes by Gordon Ramsay. Chicken is the most popular meat and the meat that is most commonly prepared worldwide. It can be made easily to satisfy anyone! Discover your favorite chicken recipe here and make it into a family favorite that is extremely awaited each time you make it.
- Gordon Ramsay Turkey Recipe (Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Anytime Occasion)Jump to RecipePrint RecipeHave you ever wondered how Gordon Ramsay prepares his roast turkey recipe? He not only knows how to cook a delicious turkey, but he also knows the