Gordon Ramsay Masterclass helped me with my culinary creativity as I noticed that my cooking was getting into a rut. I kept making the same old curries, fondues, bread recipes, and the same old soups, I needed to get myself refreshed, so when I saw MasterClass cooking classes, I knew I had to try it! So, how much does Gordon Ramsay MasterClass cost?
A single MasterClass costs $90 for lifetime access, or you can access unlimited MasterClasses for an annual subscription cost of $180. More information available on masterclass.com.
You’ll learn everything from purchasing the freshest ingredients to building memorable recipes. Once you’ve mastered those culinary skills, He’ll teach you how to prepare the perfect recipes for dinner parties or when entertaining family and friends.
MasterClass Discount Code or Coupon 2020
There are no discount codes or coupons for MasterClass. Many websites say there are MasterClass discount codes or coupons, but the truth is MasterClass doesn’t offer any.
When it first started, discounts were typical, but no longer. In its place, MasterClass will offer specials or discounts; they are open to everyone when they go to the website; it’s not something you need a code for.
Buy Gordon Ramsay Cooking Classes at MasterClass.
Is the Gordon Ramsay MasterClass Worth It?
Gordon Ramsay’s masterclass is worth the price it a complete video course that Gordon takes you through his career. He teaches you how to pick herbs, prepare meats, knife skills, cook meals faster and tastier than ever before. Plus, a one-year subscription includes access to 85+ classes taught by the best on cooking, leadership, photography, writing, and more.
Below are online cooking courses I researched and compared to Gordon Ramsay MasterClass.
- The Chef and the Dish: The classes start at $99, but most other classes start at $299 for two people with a further cost for extra students and include an extra grocery at an estimated cost of $50.
- Rouxbe Online Culinary School: Their Individual classes or certification courses have fixed costs, or you can subscribe to their membership for $9.99 a month with the capability to finish shorter classes in your timeline.
- America’s Test Kitchen Cooking School: They have cataloged courses by the degree of difficulty, type of instruction, recipe type, or main ingredient. Depending on your eagerness, you can purchase a year of access for $180 or $20; you can get a monthly subscription.
- Foodist Kitchen: They have a meal planning and shopping list and focus on cooking techniques with food and flavor layering. Suppose you want to learn solely relying on instinct rather than having step-by-step instructions with lists of ingredients. The charge of a one-time $99 payment gets you online student access to all cooking lessons.
- Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts: If you have the time and money, about roughly $18,000 and means, you can earn a finish your culinary degree from the ease of your kitchen. But you need to make sure you keep your knives sharp.
What is Gordon Ramsay MasterClass?
This is what you can expect from Gordon Ramsay MasterClass:
It’s an online teaching platform that allows major celebrities like Gordon Ramsay to create courses that unlock the top secrets behind their accomplishments and deliver to fans an in-depth look into their lives. Every class has a series of instructional videos, a community forum other students can discuss what they’ve learned by posting comments, as well as a PDF chapter workbook to follow along.
- Lesson Videos: Watch and listen to Gordon describe all the nuts and bolts of his MasterClass process, one lesson at a time.
- Interactive Assignments: Innovative tools and interactive assignments created to enhance your culinary education.
- Lesson Discussions: Share your progress, and if you’ve hit a roadblock, ask your peers for help and support taking the same course.
- Office Hours: This is where you can submit video and text questions for the possibility that Gordon answers them himself!
- MasterClass Community support: You’ll continue networking with your MasterClass peers with our community features. FTY The instructors do read what the community has to say, and most times, the instructors have replied to students’ inquiries and comments.
In conclusion, I highly recommend the Gordon Ramsay MasterClass on home cooking only if you have some experience and understanding going into the class. If you are a complete beginner, I’d recommend finding resources elsewhere to begin your cooking journey.
Buy Gordon Ramsay Cooking Classes at MasterClass.
Gordon Ramsay MasterClass FAQ
After reading this, you may have several more questions. That’s why I’ve put together a list of some of the most commonly asked questions regarding MasterClass.
How long are Each MasterClass lessons?
The lessons are relatively short, with the Introduction being 3 minutes to the longest lesson around 25 minutes. This makes MasterClass easy to grasp and convenient. The classes’ duration allows you to have a few on a snack and lunch breaks in between. I’ve found the lesson duration is easy to schedule. I stay busy, but I can find time for 25 minutes every day to learn on MasterClass.
How Long Do I Have to Complete a MasterClass Course?
You have unlimited time to finish a MasterClass course that you’ve purchased. No rush for you at all; MasterClass is totally worked at your own pace. There’s no limit to how many times you re-watch the lesson or your course, just if you get a lost anything along with the lesson. I was so happy this wasn’t a watch one time, and now you are done with deals.
Can I Watch MasterClass on My Smart TV?
Yes, you can watch MasterClass on your Smart TV. It depends on your TV as to how you need to make it work. If you are an Apple TV user, You need to download the app. MasterClass does have an app for 4th generation Apple TVs. You can still watch it on your TV even If you don’t have an Apple TV, but it is a little trickier. You can get a Google Chromecast device if your TV is compatible.
Can I download MasterClass Videos?
No, you can’t download MasterClass videos. This helps stop pirated courses. The masterClass is run a business. Suppose someone illegally downloaded your hard work and gave it away. Let not fair, but you can download them for offline viewing using their Apple iOS app. NOT for Android devices.
How can I get MasterClass for free?
You can’t get MasterClass for free; There’s nothing free in life. You must pay for MasterClass, except if someone gifted it to you. But come on, you’re purchasing some of the best in-depth learning experiences you are not going to get anywhere! I purchased the annual subscription access pass, but if you’re looking for an Individually course, you can also purchase that.
Can I send MasterClass Gift Code?
Yes, you can send MasterClass Gift as a gift. All Individuals MasterClass courses can be as a “Gift.” You’ll see on the purchase page a red push button with getting started; directly below that is a button with a “GIFT.” click, and you are about to gift someone a once in a lifetime culinary experience. And they do make great special occasion-time gifts!
For example, sending Gordon Ramsay MasterClass on Teaches Cooking #1 is a great gift for any foodie family member, friend, or special person in your life. If I didn’t already have the all-access pass, MasterClass, that’s what I would love to be gifted to me.
What if I Don’t Like MasterClass? Can I Get a Refund?
Yes, you can get a refund if you don’t like it. MasterClass offers a full money-back refund for 30 days after purchase. There Nothing’s perfect in life, and there’s always someone who won’t like MasterClass for whatever reason. That’s not a problem; it couldn’t be any simpler, no questions asked!
(This review contains affiliate links; we make a commission if you subscribe with no extra cost to you. Still, it is a truthful review of my experience with MasterClass).