Mango Panna Cotta. Rich & creamy panna cotta w/ a layer of sweet mango jelly. Top with extra ripe mangoes.
White Chocolate and Coconut Panna Cotta with mango puree
White Chocolate and Coconut Panna Cotta with mango puree Recipe by Scott the Sous Chef from Hell's Kitchen
Write a review
- 1 quart Coconut puree
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- 2.5 sheets Gelatine
- 0.5 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 ripe mango peeled and rough chopped
- 0.5 cup Water
- Soften the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- In a sauce pot combine the coconut puree and the chocolate chips.
- Stirring frequently bringing to a boil and remove from the stove.
- Add the soft gelatin sheets and stir until dissolved.
- Portion into small serving dishes and chill in the refrigerator until stiff consistency.
- In a separate pot combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add the chopped mango and simmer until soft.
- Puree with a hand blender.
- Serve the Panna Cotta in the serving dish or remove and garnish with the mango puree.
Hell's Kitchen Recipes http://hellskitchenrecipes.com/