Recipe courtesy of Chef Mitch Omer, Hell’s Kitchen
Write a review
- 4 cups cooked wild rice (approximately 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup roasted, cracked hazelnuts
- In a non-stick* sauté pan over low-medium heat, mix wild rice, cream and maple syrup, and cook until warmed through;
- Add dried blueberries, cranberries and hazelnuts, and mix well;
- Serve in a bowl with warm heavy cream and maple syrup on the side.
- If you do not have a non-stick pat, melt 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter in the saucepan to keep the rice from sticking.
Hell's Kitchen Recipes http://hellskitchenrecipes.com/